Compounding is the science of formulating a unique and custom medication for a patient, to solve their specific therapeutic problem. Most patients face a situation where their unique medical condition must fit an already existing commercial product, medication or treatment. Our company understands that each person may need tailored therapy to meet their healthcare goals. We are prepared to assist our customers with our customized prescriptions. Compounded medications can achieve results using multiple approved therapies in combination.Our physicians, pharmacists and healthcare associates, work together to create customized prescriptions and remedies forvarious ailments.
COMPOUND PAIN CREAM
Our Physician prescribed, insurance accepted compound pain creams, can meet each patient’s unique pain management needs. Compound prescription pain creams will have the optimum dosage and frequency of administration to match a personalized plan, necessary for pain management. Our company provides a solution for various types of pain, where a “one size fits all approach,” such as over-the-counter medications or other expensive treatments may not be suitable. Compound pain creams are formulated with various effective ingredients in exact proportions. This custom approach can reduce pain and significantly improve your quality of life.
The benefits of our independent compounding network
The following are the advantages associated with Compounding Pain Treatment Creams using our customized approach and network of pharmacies.
- Physician prescribed and Insurance Accepted.
- Customized treatment plans.
- Brand-neutral ingredients.
- Consistency of ingredients.
- Pre-examined and constantly monitored controls.
- Formulated using specialized chemicals and equipment.
- Primed to clear-cut weights and volumes.
- Precise quantity packaging.
- Reasonably priced.
- Avoids need for injections or other expensive treatments.
Possible Customized Compound Pain Cream Ingredients - Pain Creams are formulated for patients personalized needs
- Ketoprofen, Piroxicam, Ibuprofen - non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory agents.
- Cyclobenzaprine, Baclofen, Guaifenasin - muscle relaxants.
- Lidocaine, Prilocaine - anesthetics.
- Nifedipine for tissue perfusion / absorption.
- Ketamine - pain blocker.
- Amitriptyline, Gabapentin – effective in relieving nerve pain.